Assistance and Evacuation
When you or an employee needs help, you don’t need additional complexity. You need solutions. UnitedHealthcare Global offers pre-packaged as well as custom assistance and evacuation solutions that solve medical and security needs, managed in-house and augmented by comprehensive intelligence tools to keep your global workforce mobile, safe and productive.
No other company offers these services end-to-end. Our unequaled global network includes more than 90,000 specialist working with real-time intelligence tools to inform and prepare travelers in critical situations and helps everyone involved react to ever changing circumstances.
What makes UnitedHealthcare Global different?
- Preparation and readiness are keys to successful response and recovery strategies. We combine global specialists in crisis management and security, investigators and clinicians who work together to get ahead of and resolve issues for each client.
- When an incident occurs you want to be sure the right decisions are being made to protect your people. Unlike the competition, we don’t commit to specific air ambulance companies with certain usage requirements nor do we have an incentive to use leased aircraft. Instead, we use clinical protocol and evidence-based decision-making to help ensure the right care is delivered at the right time. The result – minimal transport delays, reduction in unnecessary evacuations and care delivered where needed most.
- Incidents can be expensive and create reputational damage if not handled appropriately. With a centralized operational model designed to enhance co-ordination, care management and cost control, we help you get control of the situation and the costs all while protecting your company and people.
Product and Services
- Medical Access - Medical, travel, and medical evacuation and repatriation assistance as well as Medical Intelligence Reports
- Security Access - Evacuation and assistance as a result of security or political situations; includes World Watch
- Natural Disaster Access - Evacuation and assistance in the event of a natural disaster
- Medical Emergency Response Plan* – Customized plan in the event of a medical emergency, often for remote site operations or large events
* Optional service. Not included in core coverage.
Request a quote A UnitedHealthcare Global representative is standing by to help guide you through the process.