In an ever expanding global economy, your employees are your greatest asset. Protect your investments with coordinated risk management solutions from UnitedHealthcare Global. For over 40 years, we’ve designed solutions around you, your staff and your company’s vision so that you get the ideal plan that helps your company thrive all while protecting globally mobile employees’ health and wellbeing.
What makes UnitedHealthcare Global different?
- In situations where security is necessary, you need to be able to trust your partners to take care of your investments. Our network includes vehicles and drivers in over 110 countries and 400 cities. It’s also why we carefully select network providers with the qualifications, experience and personality to match the unique profile and needs of each client.
- Staying one step ahead of global travelers is key to minimizing risk and making remote workers feel protected so they can focus on their assignment, not on security measures. With online access to alerts, notifications and messaging, our digital tools put you in control of tracking employee location. Messaging and communication tools let you stay connected anytime, anywhere.
- In the air and on the ground, travelers and crew must constantly adapt to new threats. Our flexible solutions and ability to deliver 24/7, emergency response support means we can act as an extension of your organization, keeping employees informed and safe. And our ability to customize protocols and procedures to reflect specific needs and policies means you get personalized solutions.
Products and Services
- Travel Security Manager (TSM) - Locate travelers with pin point accuracy and communicate instantly
- Ground Transportation - Operational transportation services geared to protect the safety and security of the customer, provide advanced notification of details of the service, and may include personal protection agents as needed
- Custom Security Operations - Operational services for executive protection, personal protection/bodyguards, static security, on-site security evaluations and assessments
- Aircraft Security - Risk management and on-the-ground support services for flight departments at home and abroad including aviation facility assessments, aircraft protection/guarding, fixed wing and helicopter charter operator assessments
- Aviation Assistance - In-flight medical emergency physician hotline, online tools, flight briefs
Request a quote A UnitedHealthcare Global representative is standing by to help guide you through the process.