Our medical staffing services enhance care quality and drives efficiency by combining a range of skill sets to deliver more value for the money from a single supplier. Their needs-based skill sets go beyond primary medical care to an expanded role delivering emergency, occupational health and medical training to help prevent injury and illness so you can be more productive and profitable, even in the world’s most remote and hazardous places.
What makes UnitedHealthcare Global different?
- Designed to support your duty of care requirements, our health care governance gives your organization the confidence to operate within full federal or provincial compliance, ensuring that employees receive the timely, appropriate care, wherever they may be.
- Equipped with a range of skill sets and accreditations, medics perform multiple medical roles, giving remote workers access to extensive medical experience necessary to treat patients’ onsite, as well as the knowledge to escalate cases when necessary
- Each medic is backed by virtual health services. Available 24/7, 365 days a year via phone or video, our in-house telemedicine service includes a dedicated team of doctors who work directly with medical personnel to enhance decision-making and improve clinical outcomes.
- From start to finish, medics focus on prevention and treatment. Our medical management protocols, regular reporting, and client communications help maintain the health of your workforce and ensure the continuity of day-to-day operations.
- By combining a range of medical requirements into one elite medic role, we deliver a wide range of health, HSE and health surveillance assignments from a single partner, saving you the costs associated with managing multiple suppliers.
- Working under a philosophy of prevention and risk mitigation, medical personnel can design health and fitness programs that boost morale, build both mental and physical resilience to enhance the productivity of your crew and profitability of your business.
Products and Services
- Basic Life Support professionals
- Intermediate Life Support professionals
- Advanced life support professionals including physicians, nurses and paramedic staff
- Specialist medical professionals including physicians, nurses and paramedic staff
- Specialist medical professionals including aviation healthcare providers
- Site management, project management and administrative staff
Request a quote A UnitedHealthcare Global representative is standing by to help guide you through the process.